Our commitment to your privacy
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our services (including contacting us with a business enquiry or signing up for our newsletters), you will need to provide us with some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name.
- Your email address.
- Your residential or postal address.
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information”.
Using your personal information
We collect and use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
- Tell you about our new services and promotions: for example, if you are opted-in to email marketing communications we may email you to let you know about new content you may be interested in.
- To customise our marketing and advertising.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time by contacting info[at]sortedarchitecture[dot]co[dot]nz
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party. But we will share your contact information with trusted third parties that work on our behalf to distribute our email or print communications. We also share your contact information with trusted third parties in order to customise our marketing and advertising.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- Improve our website; and
- Provide you with more targeted information where appropriate.
Third party cookies and other technologies: We use third party cookies and other technologies for marketing and to gather website analytics. This includes:
- Remarketing: we use third party cookies – such as Google Analytics cookies – to keep track of the reports you’re interested in and remarket them to you when you leave our site (as a result, you may see ads from Advantage Build when you visit other websites).
- Impression reporting: we use web beacons to estimate the number of users that have viewed and clicked on our advertisements (as a result, we’re able to gauge the success of a campaign).
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics please visit this page.
You can also ask your browser to delete or block third party cookies: simply search online for “cookies” + the name of your internet browser (for example, “Google Chrome”) for step-by-step instructions.
We may contact you to:
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
All new customers will be signed up to automatically receive email marketing communications. You can choose to remove yourself from email marketing communications by following the “unsubscribe” prompt at the bottom of each email.
Sorted Architecture is committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any privacy complaints.
For more information on privacy see the Privacy Commissioner’s website.